Competition Clutch flywheels are made of 4140 forged steel and are a one-piece design. This helps significantly in reducing the chances of ring gear separation and friction surface warpage. All flywheels can be resurfaced. The correct flywheel step can be obtained in the CCI catalog or by calling us direct. Flywheel weights vary from 8lbs to 18lbs depending on application.
The ultra lightweight steel flywheel (STU suffix) is recommended for forced induction and/or track and rally racing applications. This flywheel is machined with less material to assist in quicker revving capabilities. Well-suited for Stage 3 and up clutch applications.
• 1990-2001 Acura Integra
• 1992-1993 Acura Integra B17A1 B18A1
• 1999-2000 Honda Civic L4 1.6L – B16A2 DOHC
• 1994-1997 Honda Civic Del Sol – L4 1.6L B16A2 DOHC
• 1994-1997 Honda Civic Del Sol – L4 1.6L B16A3 DOHC
• 1997-2001 Honda CR-V
• 1988-1991 Honda CRX ODB0 JDM B16 Motor