After more than 9 months of R&D, and input from some of the best import drag race builders in N. America, CSF has brought to the sport compact market the most advanced drag race cooling system ever developed. Introducing the KING Cooler.
Since the launch of CSF’s industry leading line of tuck radiators exclusively for Rywire, the calls have been coming into CSF to produce a similar universal item for the import drag race market (SFWD). After working with industry leaders such as Sheepey Built, Whitfield Manufacturing and JRP Canada, CSF was able to use it’s industry leading technology to come up with a universal solution that is now in stock and readily available through CSF’s distribution and dealer network around the globe.
• 3.5 inch thick 2-row core with CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
• Threaded bungs accepting 1.25 inch slip-on fittings and -16 inlet/outlet connections (Kit included)
• Universal mounting brackets included
• Includes 9-inch SPAL fan
• 1 hour hand polished mirror-finish
• Overall dimensions: 14.5H × 10.0L × 3.6W (5.65W with fan installed)