Respons TMS Direct fit Blow off valve or BOV with GFB TMS advantage. Patented adjustable venting bias system diverter valve.
On the surface it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve,but the Respons is actually much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the Respons allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets.
- Adjust how loud the blow-off sound is. Recirculate all of the air for silent factory operation, vent it all to atmosphere for maximum noise, or set it ANYWHERE in between to suit your preference.
- Get a blow-off sound WITHOUT causing stalling, backfiring, or any other BOV-related issues, even on a car with a sensitive airflow meter (MAF).
Performance AND sound without compromise!
- Adjust the volume of your blow-off sound
- Up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Get the blow off sound without the hassles – even on sensitive MAF-based systems
- Hold unlimited boost pressure
- Direct bolt-on kits available
Unlike factory bypass valves, or other brand valves that require different springs for different boost levels, a GFB valve CANNOT be forced open by high boost!
The balanced piston design in a GFB valve uses boost pressure on either side to cancel out the forces. Therefore it doesn’t matter how much boost you run, you can be sure a Respons valve will deliver all of it to the engine.
Throttle Response And Boost Recovery
GFB’s TMS (Turbo Management System) principle is based on an operating method that is different to all factory bypass valves.