Popular for BMW, Honda and Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Land Rover/Range Rover LT77S, Dodge & Jeep NV1500, NV3500 , NV3550 and NV5600 truck transmissions.
Popular replacement for and improvement over GM Synchromesh® (#12345349) and Auto-Trak II® (#12378508) and Chrysler spec MS-9224 Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage.
• Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
• Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
• High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
• Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W, and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30, 10W30, and 5W30
• Recommended for GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified