Skunk2’s Rear Camber Kit for all 88-00 Civics and 90-01 Integras, including CRXs and del Sols, is based off of the same adjustable camber kit technology the company’s been using on its own race cars for more than a decade. Skunk2’s Rear Camber Kit is a must-have for enthusiasts looking to fine-tune their suspension or correct negative camber introduced from lowered ride heights. With the ability to adjust both positive and negative camber, enthusiasts can reduce abnormal tire wear and significantly improve handling and overall stability.
Each Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit is constructed of forged alloy steel, plated for exceptional corrosion resistance, and aircraft quality, 7075 aluminum. Each kit includes Skunk2’s industry-leading, low-deflection polyurethane bushings that act as bearings to allow for smooth pivoting without the harsh side effects of spherical bearings. Unlike steel and rubber bushings found in lesser quality camber kits, Skunk2’s polyurethane bushings won’t tear or break free.
Skunk2’s Camber Kits are the number one choice of many professional race teams , including Honda’s own factory road race cars, since 1997. And since 1995, Skunk2 Racing has been leading the industry with its fully adjustable Camber Kits. To accommodate enthusiasts’ needs, Skunk2 made a significant change in 1998 by adding an oversized, rectangular-shaped top mount to its Front Camber Kits for increased positive adjustment. In 2000, Skunk2 pioneered the use of one-piece forged ball joints. And in 2004, Skunk2 introduced its patent-pending Pro Series Ball Joints—a design that, today, sets the standard for all other camber kits.
Notes: +/- 3.3 DEGREES. Quickly adjust rear camber without disconnecting the arm from the chassis.
*Warning* When replacing worn bushings be sure to retain the metal sleeve that installs between the bushings, that is a re-usable piece that we do not currently offer a replacement for.
• 1990 – 2001 Acura Integra (Any, GS, LS, All)
• 1992 – 2001 Acura Integra (GS-R)
• 1997 – 2001 Acura Integra (Type R)
• 1990 – 1999 Acura Integra (RS)
• 2004 – 2008 Acura TSX (Base)
• 1988 – 2000 Honda Civic (Any, DX, All, LX)
• 1992 – 2000 Honda Civic (CX)
• 1990 – 2000 Honda Civic (EX)
• 1998 – 2000 Honda Civic (GX)
• 1996 – 2000 Honda Civic (HX)
• 1989 – 2000 Honda Civic (Si)
• 1992 – 1995 Honda Civic (VX)
• 1988 – 1991 Honda Civic (Std)
• 1988 – 1991 Honda CRX (Any, DX, HF, Si, All)
• 1993 – 1997 Honda del Sol (Any, S, Si, All)
• 1994 – 1997 Honda del Sol (VTEC)
• 2004 – 2006 Scion xB (Base)
• 2002 – 2007 Subaru WRX (Any)